Personal and professional Retreats with exclusive tailormade therapy & coachingFor a successful and lasting change, only a different mindset alone is not enough
As a creative, active and involved person you are part of a beautiful be it complex world in which you sometimes hit a wall
Personal, Professional and Tailormade Retreat Netherlands
- Imagine to be five days away from the bustle of everyday life surrounded with individual attention and expert therapy and counseling for your personal, work-related or relationship problems and issues that keep you busy.?
- This combined with tailor-made coaching by senior experts who are quick to determine the deeper cause of complex problems and to provide a suitable solution.
- To ensure that you, in a short period of time, will achieve
- more than you ever thought possible.
- Also when previous therapy or coaching offered insufficient results
- And where it is possible to join a retreat within two to six weeks
Our 4D method provides a total concept for long lasting results.
At our own inspiring and beautiful rural location, we add the stillness and depth of a Personal & professional retreat to our senior System Coaching and Therapy.
By presenting you with a clear overview you will soon recognize your personal and unique blueprint of the patterns that impede you. You will be given fundamental insights and toolsin how the energy stuck in it, can start flowing again freely according to your original goals and inspiration.
You need more than a different mindset to achieve a successful and permanent change, your feelings, environment and convictions must change with you at an equal pace.
THIS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT IMPROVEMENT OF THE FOUR ESSENTIAL DIMENSIONS OF YOUR LIFE.
And will balance and harmonize head, heart, body and soul.
The System Coaching we developed, in combination with a Retreat, focuses on the blueprint of your stories, convictions, cognitions and emotions.
It is a blueprint as specific as your fingerprint. Our 30 years of experience has matured our knowledge just like a good wine resulting in the development of a 4D total concept.
Full focus one on one coaching together with fully catered residence helps to make a big step forward in your personal and professional development
- During this time, you will see and experience which pattern in your blueprint impedes you to live life to the fullest.
- This in-depth insight will give you the chance to change this pattern permanently.
- Resulting in you being at the helm again of your life and your work.
- Learning more about yourself with mildness and experiencing where to find the space and freedom that do your authenticity justice
- After all, living and working from within your uniqueness will give you stillness and energy and, last but not least, happiness.
- This is why we, together, work holistically on clear goals and convert difficulties into opportunities and perspective.
- Through the use of language and images that will touch one’s heart and soul, you will perceive the solution and experience the change
You can also count on our support after a retreat
- This is why we will agree on a number of follow-up telephone calls to ensure the further integration of your improvements and to support your process at home.
Purity, comfort and inspiration.
This retreat is suitable for enterprising and creative people who have a personal or professional need to be more in touch with their original goals and inspiration
YOU MAY RECOGNIZE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS
- You increasingly feel that you are no longer at the helm of your life.
- The negative influence of traumatic experiences never seems to stop.
- Gloomy periods and anxiety keep recurring.
- You feel that enjoying life to the fullest and being successful constantly eludes you.
- Although you do have the patterns that impede you in sight, you are just not successful enough in breaking them.
- You are at the crossroads of options and remain doubtful regarding the next step in your career or private situation.
- Previous therapy or coaching lacked sufficient perception and understanding or that the approach in itself did not lead to a satisfactory result.